8. REFUNDS POLICY
Following cancellation, we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), less any collection or return charges (if any). We will also refund any standard delivery charges paid, or an amount equal to those charges if you elect to use a more expensive delivery method. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day:
- you notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you) or where we have agreed to collect the goods; or,
- we receive the goods you returned to us, where you are in receipt of the goods; or
- you provide us with a proof of return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not yet received them.
We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unreasonable use means handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods. Without limiting your cancellation rights in Clause 7, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered;
- provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or
- at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods.
9. CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will recredit to your account
any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible.
10. TITLE AND RISK
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received clear funds in full payment for the goods. Once goods have been delivered to you or a person nominated by you they will be held at your own risk and you will be responsible for them.
To the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any:
- loss which is not foreseeable (loss is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you and we entered into our contract);
- loss which arises when we are not at fault or in breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
- business loss (which includes loss of profits, loss of business, contracts, goodwill, business opportunity and other similar losses, as well as business interruption)
Nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have:
(a) for fraudulent misrepresentation;
(b) for death or personal injury arising from our negligence:
(c) under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(d) for breach of any condition as to title or quiet enjoyment of or in relation to any goods supplied by us; or
(e) in relation to any other liability, including any liabilities under sale of goods or supply of services legislation, that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
12. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limita-tion, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition of restrictions on imports or exports).
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
No person other than you and us shall have any rights to enforce our agreement, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under our agreement, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under our agreement, unless we agree in writing.
We may update, vary and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Each time you order or otherwise purchase any goods from us, the Terms and Conditions in force at that time will apply (as set out on this site). Please check this site to ensure that you understand which Terms and Conditions apply.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.